How to use:
- Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible.
- Place sterilizing material around the joint and bind with tape, which will protect the plant from bacteria and harsh weather conditions.
- Use the pruner to cut out dangling branches from the plant
- The grafting tool with the "V & U" blade can be used to cut
Version without Case: 1 Fruit Tree Pruning Shears, 2 Blades, 1 Knob
Version with Case: 1 Fruit Tree Pruning Shears, 2 Blades, 1 Knob, 1 Case, 2 Tools
|Type:||Gardening Grafting Machine|
|Ideal for:||Grafting/ Pruning|
|Blade Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Total Length:||21 cm/ 8.27 inch|
|Handle Length:||15 cm/ 5.91 inch|